They were sisters but also rivals—married to the same man, competing for his affection and for the privilege of bearing his...
By Chaya Shuchat
The Torah reading of Vayeitzei is veritably glutted with sheep: white sheep, dark sheep, spotted sheep, speckled sheep, sheep...
Based on the teachings of the Lubavitcher Rebbe
It was only yesterday that I wore a white dish-dasha, and now I sport a kipah
By Mark Halawa
- Mon, November 24, 2014 - 10:30am - 11:30am
- Tue, November 25, 2014 - 9:00am - 10:00am
- Wed, November 26, 2014 - 9:00am - 10:00am
- Sat, November 29, 2014 - 10:00am
- Mon, December 1, 2014 - 10:30am - 11:30am